Module 2 Homework Help:
Activities to do at home for Module 2:
• Use measurement tools when baking or cooking.
• Compare items by length or weight.
• Practice scheduling events to determine elapsed time.
• Use string to measure wrist, neck, and waist and make comparisons.
• Read an analog clock throughout the day.
• Use a stopwatch to keep track on how much T.V is watched throughout the week and how much .time is spent on homework, and compare the two amounts of time.
• Take an object and estimate the weight then use a scale to determine the exact weight, and compare the two amounts.
• Use a ruler to measure objects around the house in inches or centimeters.
• Explore the area and volume of a cereal box.
Topic A of Module 2 starts Monday, September 25th! Click here to see what to expect from this module: http://www.lpssonline.com/uploads/g4m2Anewsletterfinal.pdf
Lesson 1 Video:
Lesson 2 Video:
Lesson 3 Video:
Topic B of Module 2 starts on Thursday, September 28th. Click here for the newsletter:
Lesson 4 Video:
Lesson 5 Video: