Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:36 PM
March 25th BLOG: Real-World Application
With a neighbor, translate one of the rectangles shown in the video to a real-world problem. Create an appropriate unit for your problem.
Posted By Martin West at 10:36 PM
Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:26 PM
March 23rd Blog
As part of your Study Guide for Area and Perimeter define the following words: unit square, perimeter, square units, and area. Please use complete sentences when you respond.
Posted By Martin West at 10:26 PM
Wednesday, March 18, 2015 9:43 PM
Area and Perimeter
1. Answer the following questions!
2. If two rectangles have the same area do their dimensions have to be the same?
Posted By Martin West at 9:43 PM
Thursday, March 5, 2015 10:25 AM
1. What is something new you have learned about fractions in this unit? Please use complete sentences when you respond.
2. What is one strategy you can use to compare fractions? Please use a complete sentence when you respond.
3. How are customary and metric units of measurement alike? How are they different? Please use complete sentences when you respond.
Posted By Martin West at 10:25 AM